Monday 14 January 2008

Keira and James for W Magazine!






I'm so sorry, but I really hate the picture on the cover. They could have selected a more flattering one, I'm sorry Keira, I really am, but you look scary! The ones with James are nice. There are some highlights of the interview, I'll upload the whole thing later:


On taking time off: “It got to the point where you just get tired, and then you start to forget what you love about what you do. I wanted to be able to say to my friends, ‘Yes, I will be there for your birthday.’ I was having that discombobulated feeling of being homesick but not knowing what I was homesick for.”

On being a professional: "From a very young age I realized that you didn’t get parts if you acted like a child. So even at seven I remember picking a way to behave, a way that worked. Though in my personal life I don’t think I’m particularly mature. I don’t particularly want to be mature!”

On public rumors about her weight: “It’s like having piles of s--- put on your head. As a teenager you put enough on yourself. You’re a spotty emotional wreck whose body is changing, and you’re just not equipped to deal with that sort of thing.”

On awards season: “If the film gets awards or anything, great, but if it doesn’t, it certainly doesn’t devalue the project."

On being nominated for Pride and Prejudice: “It was great fun, and it was partly great fun because I was absolutely certain that I wasn’t going to win, so it was just sort of going along for a jolly.”


We knew most of those things, though :P Why do they always ask the same questions!?

No comments: